DOT 6500# and 8500# Diesel Class Rules
- 30 “hitch Height
- Must make weight…No exceptions in weight, no pounds will be given in excess. CANNOT BE OVER WEIGHT.
- As many passengers as seatbelts will allow as the truck was manufactured.
- TIRES: Must be DOT approved, NON-Competition, intended for highway use, any questions please ask before the event because we want you there to pull.
- All weight ballast must be secured, if weight falls off the truck on the track it will be a disqualification, this means if the number of trucks warrant single elimination tugs then you will be all done.
- Trucks must stay on the pad, one warning per hook.
- False starts, one warned per hook, disqualification on the second offense.
- Each truck will receive a MAXIMIUM of 3 min. of down time per hook (ex: mechanical problems, truck dies)
- Disclaimer: If at any time a situation arises, Truck Warz reserves the right to change, modify or regulate issue that compromises safety and/or competition. Our goal is to provide a safe and entertaining show, anything that detracts from this goal will be dealt as the situations arise.